Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pool is open! Get your body READY!!

Are you hanging outside longer at night, enjoying the nice weather?  It's getting warmer and if you're lucky enough to have one...the pool is officially OPEN!  I'm jealous, but that's okay.  :)  I will be lounging by the kiddie pool!

If you're still thinking about getting in shape, I would love to pass along a nifty little hybrid schedule.  This is what I am currently doing and I'm loving it!  What I love MOST about this schedule is that it includes two very different workouts but BOTH have you done in about 30 minutes.  You're short on time but you want results.  Well, don't we all!  Try getting that done with a trip to the gym!  I'm pooped just thinking about fighting for a parking spot at prime time, or dealing with Mr Big Guy's leftover sweat.  Ew!

T25 is the workout that I started with and I always think of it as a MUST, especially if you want an effective fat burning workout that will leave you cursing at Shaun T.  In a good way, of course.  :)  I love him.  I seriously love him!!  All workouts are 25 minutes long and then add in 2-3 minutes for a cool-down.  It's a 10 week program that will get you in the best shape!  If I can do it, you can do it too!

Now add in the muscle building workouts of P90X3 and you have a perfect hybrid calendar.  If you're looking to get lean, get ripped, work on balance, stability, stamina, endurance, and all in 30 minutes.  This is an excellent program.  You might get a little side-tracked by Tony's lame jokes or his perfectly coifed hair, but stay the course.  TRUST his weirdness.  Tony knows his stuff!  X3 is a 90 day program and comes complete with a workout calendar and nutrition guide. 

Even better is that P90X3 is on sale for just a few more days this month!  Bust out the bathing suit, get ready to wear your summer wardrobe.  You deserve to look and feel your best and I would love to help you get there!

Check out the hybrid calendar above and ask any questions.  I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment