Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What's so exciting about this meal plan is that the food is REAL.  You do the cooking and prepping and base your menu on foods you like.  I tend to keep things really simple.  It makes prep work really easy and makes putting together meal plans super easy.  And hey, if you're going to cook one chicken breast, you might as well cook 6 or 7 for the week!  Keep them in the fridge or carve out enough time when you can to portion them out.  

Here is an example of lunch that I just had.  Does this look like I'm deprived or going to be hungry?  I don't think so!  Real food and REAL results!!  I chose to have 2 green containers (veggies) because I'm going out to dinner tonight and know that I might want to save some wiggle room for something in the carb department. And it's all about PLANNING ahead, right? Right! So, lunch was grilled chicken breast, spaghetti squash, roasted cabbage and 1/2 small avocado. In the red (protein) container, I was able to fit about 1/2 of a large chicken breast. And believe it or not, that 1/2 small avocado fit perfectly in that blue (fats) container. Sriracha squiggle on the side is a freebie.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment