Wednesday, March 19, 2014

21 Day Fix snack option!

I love to eat!  And I can eat a lot!  So even though I eat really healthy foods, you can still eat TOO much of a good thing.  Measuring is always a great way to keep yourself in check and to keep yourself HONEST.  We all know that it gets to be way too easy to have bites here and there and before you know it, you've probably already eaten most of a portion size.  I know, because I am guilty of this too!

That's just one thing I love about the 21 Day Fix program.  This is down to the basics of measuring your foods and knowing exactly what a REAL portion looks like.  Do you have to always measure your lettuce and celery?  Mmmm, probably not but measuring things like fruit and yogurt?  Never a bad idea!  So here I had a typical snack which was chopped up strawberries and Greek yogurt.  Two super healthy options but also easy to keep eating and eating and eating.  Guess work taken out by measuring!  I can cross off one fruit (purple container) and one red (protein container) from my list for the day.  Easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment