Monday, March 31, 2014

Vanilla Shakeology Energy Balls

Got Shakeology? Oh YUM. I think my afternoon coffee fix just found a new friend! These are super healthy and took about 2 minutes to whip up. If you're feeling like they need a little more, you could definitely add chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, cocoa powder, etc. Endless possibilities!

Vanilla Shakeology Energy Balls


(Makes 15 servings, 1 ball each)
Total time: 15 mins


1 ½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup almond flour
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup all-natural almond butter (I used all natural PB because that's what I have!)
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup sliced raw almonds (I left these out)

Combine Shakeology, almond flour, and oats in a medium bowl; mix well. Add almond butter and almond milk; mix well with a rubber spatula or hands until it forms a think batter. Roll mixture into fifteen balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls in almonds if using.


Could be slightly addictive...you've been warned!  I made a 1/2 batch and will keep them in the freezer for single serving sweet fixes.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment