Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction to Shakeology!

Hi!  You've made it here and get ready to watch my very first YouTube?  How excited are you??!!  :)

I may not be an expert YouTuber-er, but I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you have an interest in taking charge of your health and fitness!  Shakeology has been a key factor in helping me to achieve my goals.  As I mention in the video, I was NOT a shake person at all.  Um, no thanks!  I drink water, coffee, tea, wine...that's about it.  So I completely understand any hesitation from someone if they don't think of a shake as a meal.  What I have found is that my body craves it!  I know that sounds crazy, but it's true!  I used to eat a bowl of either oatmeal or Greek yogurt and berries for breakfast every morning.  Healthy?  Yes!  But over time I found that as much as I love oatmeal, it might not love me so much.  Even with eating whole-grain oats with nothing else in them, my cravings would kick in and I found I kept wanting more and more.  I never felt that satisfied full feeling.  Stick to the ribs?  For me, more like stick to my belly!  I just want to keep eating and eating!!  Greek yogurt is another really healthy choice - it's loaded with protein.  I can still eat a smaller serving as a snack but I started to find that a full serving of dairy wasn't doing my belly any favors.  I've always been a little sensitive to dairy so I'm not surprised that the yogurt would cause some unwanted grumbling action.

Shakeology has really been like the missing piece of the puzzle.  By introducing Shakeology into my diet and fitness program, I have increased energy, my belly is happy, my cravings have been reduced and I am on the road to a six pack.  Try it and get ready to experience some great changes in your body!!




No comments:

Post a Comment